DISCOVER OUR DNA,
THE SQORUS TEAMS
WHY JOIN THE SQORUS TEAM?
• Benefit from many advantages (work council, mutual health and provident insurance, lunch vouchers, holiday bonus, etc.)
• Join an innovative company and be trained throughout the year in future-oriented solutions
• Benefit from close management and the support of mentors to increase your skills, be challenged and develop
• Participate in a rich and fun internal life around events between consultants to meet and create links (afterwork, kick-off, quarterly..)
• Working in a Great Place to Work certified environment
SQORUS’s values are an important part of the company’s DNA.
They are supported and shared by the entire management team, which ensures that they are applied in the daily work of the teams.
Through its values, Sqorus has been able to recruit and retain its talents, highlighting their individual potential in the service of the team.
A company that has built its reputation on the DIVERSITY of the backgrounds and skills of its teams,
The respect of its COMMITMENTS,
SOLIDARITY between men and women who, every day, work to propose and implement innovative and sustainable solutions for our clients…
Our mission is to support our customers by striving for excellence, in line with our values and long-term vision.
We also want to offer our employees an environment that stimulates their creativity and enables them to achieve their full potential.
An innovative environment, where everyone is encouraged to come up with new ideas, explore new avenues and push back the boundaries of what is possible.
OUR CSR APPROACH
In order to strengthen its social and environmental commitment, Sqorus has been developing its CSR policy since 2015.
In April 2017, Sqorus became a signatory of the PARENTHOOD, DIVERSITY, RECRUITMENT and ENVIRONMENT charters.
In January 2019, the Management signed a partnership with SOS Children’s Villages. Several other actions exist in order to integrate societal approaches within Sqorus and make Sqorus a more responsible company and Great Place to Work.
Sqorus is committed to working with schools and associations to enable engineering school students or people undergoing professional retraining to discover the consulting profession and to promote the professional integration of these profiles.
Sqorus is also committed to associative causes that reflect its values of solidarity and commitment.